Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Looking for the Fun

I've been trying to think of something clever to post, but I've come to realize that's not happening. I used to say that I could turn a trip to the grocery store into a funny story, but more and more these days that doesn't seem to be the way of things. I'm sure the same funny stuff still happens, but I don't guess I notice it so much any more.

Really, I can't think of the last really funny thing that happened other than Winnie & the pillow . . but that's really too long a tale. . . and not all that funny to those who weren't there. Believe me, I've told the story several times, and I tend to get blank looks because without having seen the action, it's just not that funny.

The good news is that I'm off to the family homestead for the holiday weekend. Hopefully, my visit there will enlist a few funny stories. Last summer, my step-mother was all up in arms over having her peas in blue bags. Here's hoping there's more fun on the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment