Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy December!

So much for more blogging. I just can't seem to manage. I suspect that it has something to do with being content. When I'm happy, I don't journal as much. I don't blog. I also forget to pray and meditate. When I sad, however, I tend to become more reflective and go back to those things that help me along. I'm not saying I'm sad at the moment, but I've noticed this tendency lately and want to work to correct it. I want to write at other times as well. Here goes.

I'd like to talk about a grand adventure or something new and exciting, but nothing much comes to mind. That's sort of funny since I have a new job and just got back from a family reunion. This reunion was pretty great. I loved seeing family I hadn't seen in a long time. It was a wonderful time.

The job is good, too. I like where I work and most of the people I work with. I'm still struggling with my past, but I know it will all work out. Instead my current goal is to find a way to live in the moment. I want to stop thinking about the past or living for the future. I want to enjoy where I am right now. In this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment