Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's Spring, Baby!

And how did we celebrate? With lots of snow, of course. How else do you celebrate spring?

So, this past weekend, M & I made an appearance in a party in K-ville. Let's just leave it at we were so entertaining (and not really because we meant to be) that we now have an open invitation to all parties there. Hmmm.

It's raining today, but that's to be expected with spring. As you can tell if you have read any other posts, I've had a hard winter, but things are better. For one, I've forced myself to exercise like crazy. I've walked, I've zumbaed, I've yogaed. I'm exahusted, but then I'm feeling pretty good.

I talked to the doctor the other day about my love of tanning. She told me that Americans are freakily scared of the sun mostly because of the media. She actually encouraged me to tan for no more than 4 minutes 1 or 2 times a week. She also told me that I needed to get some sun without sunscreen. She said that we are wrecking our bones trying to keep the sun away from us; however, most people are so frightened by the media that they worry more about the risk of sun cancer than anything else. Hmmm.

Parties again this weekend. I hope I get standing invitations. I know I'm rambling, but that's just what I do. Anyway, I do need to head off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment