Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baby, It's Really, Really, Really Cold Outside

It's colder than cold. The only reason I'm not really whining as much as I'd like is the sun is high. It's actually a beautiful day. It's just COLD. And it's not getting any warmer any time soon.

So, I'd said I'd write more. While, granted I have written more than last year, I still haven't written much. I've been journaling a little more, but I'm not writing as much as I think I want to. I say "think I want to" because I'd be writing more if I really wanted to, wouldn't I? Would I just whine that I want to write and not write if I really wanted to write. Or wouldn't I just write?

Here's my example. I took a great trip in December. I took some notes. Had a blast. Intended to write a big year end letter. I haven't written a sentence. I haven't even thought about it. I'm just really not on the ball any more.

Why is that? Is it because I'm older than dirt now? Is it because I just don't care any more? Is it because I've been beaten down by life? While all those are true on different days, I think the real answer is that I'm lazy.

Yep. I am one lazy girl. I just can't seem to get moving for any reason. I like to lie about an do as little as possible. Unfortunately, I haven't found anyone to pay me for that skill just yet. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment