Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Day in Paradise

It's another day in paradise if your idea of paradise is gray and rainy. It's not really raining - just an annoying mist. It's cold - a typical winter day. Did I mention that spring can't come too soon?

Last night I set up a Facebook account for my mother's cousin. She wanted one, but she didn't want to have to go to the trouble of doing it herself. That was interesting. Luckily, I selected a photo that met her approval. I hope she enjoys her FB time.

This week I had a couple of readings done - one was a past life reading in which I discovered that I have had a past life where I was very happy. Hmmm. Another was strange but interesting. I'm still trying to figure it out. Oh, well, it was something different, and did I mention it was free?

I've been trying to get finances in order. That's a challenge. I did manage to get the taxes filed and a couple of IRAs consolidated. Doesn't that sound impressive?

I'm rambling now so I'll stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment