Thursday, February 25, 2010

Maybe I Don't Hate Everything

I managed to make it to the tanning booth. I like that term better because I really prefer the stand up, which is more of a booth than a bed. It is like four minutes in heaven. I can't tell you how it improved my mood! It turned a nothing day around.

Dinner group was great. I loved meeting new people and hanging out with old friends. I'm glad to be involved. We just had the best time. I love it.

Yesterday one of the students brought me some lotion because he said that the lotion I had (a gift) smelled like ass - charming. Anyway, he brought me some mandarin lime energy lotion from Bath and Body. I little dab under the nostrils has awakened me - and given me a bit of energy. I'm loving it!

Did I mention my employer is treating us to our choice of body wraps, massages, or facials today? I'm getting a hot stone massage. I can't wait. Only 4 more hours! HAPPY!

I need to get busy ready the news and surfing the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment