Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Hate Everything

Do you know that George Strait song, "I Hate Everything"? That's how I feel today. I'm pissed off at the world, and I hate everything.

I know why. I have not had time to tan in 3 days. I must find time to tan today or it's gonna get UGLY. Okay, it's already UGLY, it's just going to get uglier.

I'm really trying not to hurt or maim someone, but I still have several hours to get through before I can leave.

Of course, I'm not sure my dinner companions tonight will enjoy me. I have a dinner party to attend. It's a dinner club, and the theme is Italian tonight. It's my job to bring an appetizer, and because I have such a great imagination, I'm bringing bruschetta. How creative is that?

Last night I attended a great party. We ate, drank wine, and played with shoes, jewelry and handbags. I managed to snag a great pair of black high heeled sandels -- HOT -- and a new handbag in a lovely lime green. (I was assured that this is the color for the spring.)

Speaking of spring, I CAN'T WAIT. When will it get here? VERY, VERY SOON, I hope. I am tireder of winter this year than I can remember being. Someone asked me recently if this winter were colder than other winters. I can't remember. I try very hard to forget winter. That usually works for me.

That's all for now. I'm going to try to think happy thoughts and make it through the next few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment