Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bad Movies

There's nothing like a good bad movie. Yes, a movie can be so bad that it's actually good. This weekend was so cold that staying inside and watching movies seemed like a really good idea. Yesterday we saw Malice. Nicole Kidman, Alec Baldwin, and Bill Pullman. While you don't need anything more, I do think having Anne Bancroft chew the scenery probably put this one over the top. My favorite quote comes from her, "When you drink like this, you don't remember names." Too true.

How could any thing top Malice I wondered. Today I found out. We actually watched Mega Shark v. Giant Octopus. Seriously, that's the name of a Debbie, excuse me, Deborah Gibson - Lorenzo Lamas movie. Google the trailer if you don't believe it. It was fantastic in its badness. Wow!

We also watched a Garth Brooks DVD, a Bonnie Raitt concert, Wanda Sykes stand up, some Sex in the City, and probably more that I have already forgotten. After all when you drink like I do, you can't remember all the things you watch.

1 comment:

  1. I'm beginning to worry about you! Mega Shark v. Giant Octopus??? I never!

    ReplyDelete