Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mikey's Margs

The most lethal thing on the planet is not a nuclear weapon. Nope, it's Mikey's margs. I swear he puts something in them besides tequila, triple sec, and lime juice. I don't know what it is, but nothing else has the power to knock me out like these margaritas. They kick some serious butt.

I realized just a few minutes go that I haven't posted in a bit, but then I don't have much excitement going at the moment. No one has called me a murderer in a grocery store in months. Miss V and I haven't walked in ages - much less trespassed. It's a slow winter.

Oh, well, I guess it could be worse - oh, wait - it has been worse! These days I work for sane people and actually have the chance to help people. How great is that? After working for someone who should be committed to an insane asylum, this is definitely a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment