Wednesday, January 6, 2010

When Crazy Texts

So yesterday I got a text that read, "Happy New Year! Sure do miss your crazy ass!" How sweet was that? Seems Mr. T. was bored at work and wanted a texting buddy. While he didn't have any news to offer, he was entertaining for a bit.

We discussed former co-workers and their proclivities including one who loves to visit Long John Silver's and then toss her fish & chips. Why do people do that? I can't imagine how that seems like a good idea. Of course, I do plenty of things that seem like a good idea that usually don't turn out to be.

I'm still fighting my cold. Hopefully, I am kicking it. So far, I'm not any worse. I don't think I'm much better, but I'm not any worse. That's good news for sure.

Now that I have descended into talking about my health, only the weather can be next. Dang, it's cold. While I don't enjoy cold weather, I don't mind so much when I can see the sun, but that does not seem like an option for the foreseeable future. Oh, well!

That's all for now. Perhaps I'll have good crazy story before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment