Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolutions

So how are you doing on your resolutions? So far so good on mine. I actually went to the gym and worked out for an hour - thanks to TC! So my resolution isn't really "to get in shape" or "to lose weight." Yep, I want both of those things, but I realize that I need to exercise at least 3 times a week to feel good. After a couple of weeks lately of no exercise, I was in a pretty bad mood. Sadly, I have come to realize that exercising does actually cheer me up. Nope, I still hate it, but I can't deny it makes me feel better.

I'm also fighting a cold. There's no use denying that either. M has been sick most of the week, and I fear I might be coming down with the same thing. At the same time, I deny it. I will not get sick. I will not get sick. I will not get sick.

I just finished another J. R. Ward Brotherhood novel. Those are some good trashy books. I have to give a shout to Girlfriend for recommending them to me. I do enjoy a good trashy vampire read. I think I have one or two left to read. I am going to be sad when I am done.

I managed to miss all the new movies - at least so far. I did "see" Sherlock Holmes, and by that I mean I slept through most of it. Unlike M who said, "GUY RICHIE? I hate Guy Richie. I'm going to sleep," I actually did try to stay awake, but it was no use. The movie was too boring for me. I should have known because Sherlock Holmes always bores me, but I'd hope the remake would be fun. In my opinion, it was not.

That's about all I have for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment